Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I like the honest views xaradt, even if you did only play for what looks like a couple hours ;p and thx for posting in the forum that potential future buyers can reply to. As stated I'm probably gonna wait until the game is up and running fully and has a free trial so I can test it out and read some reviews from a point of view that isn't just talking potential, which most games had and all of them lost heh.
    But it good to have people supporting what they believe can do well even from what I've heard I think this game can do good. But with what happened with MO I'm not jumping into anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kroom View Post
    Someone needs to buy glasses… Post #1 is Xaradt. Get your quotes right...

lmao.... haha

They are charging $40 initially and $15/month already???
    Think I'll wait until the game is ready for release in 1-2 yrs before I pay for it. gg

this is actually one of the best launches ive seen so far. i am not dissapointed that i spent the money and ill keep playing as long as the content keeps getting updated

When they turn Terraforming back on (could be Saturday), purchase the game based on that. If it works (does not bring down the server due to 2k people holding shovels in their hands), then buy the game. If it fails, then wait. Because without Terraforming, this game is not worth 15 a month.

That's about as good and honest of an answer as you will get.

Just my .02

-BC

Quote Originally Posted by Sillen View Post
    Think I'll wait until the game is ready for release in 1-2 yrs before I pay for it. gg
    I have 2 accounts it's that good... if you like sandbox... and I mean true sandbox you will love this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillen View Post
    As Tredo said, If you like sandbox MMO's than it's totally worth it.

The game is going into the Prelude and probably is a benefit to start sooner rather than later as it will develop in stages.

As for the $40 price, it gives you 2 months free. So that's $30 worth of game time you don't pay for.

this is honestly a pretty decent launch. I've seen much worse by major developers.

Quote Originally Posted by drbutchermd View Post
    this is honestly a pretty decent launch. I've seen much worse by major developers.
    I totally agree. The developers have done a good job testing the game and not rushing it for release.

Not really any major bugs, the sever can get a little laggy - but nothing too bad. I think that once we get past launch, the server will be addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarin View Post
    As Tredo said, If you like sandbox MMO's than it's totally worth it.

The game is going into the Prelude and probably is a benefit to start sooner rather than later as it will develop in stages.

As for the $40 price, it gives you 2 months free. So that's $30 worth of game time you don't pay for.
    Or technically, you bought the game for $10.00 and paid 2 months of sub ahead. Either way.. pretty good deal.