First off, this is just my views from playing and reading these forums.

I'll start off by saying this game has great potential, I love old school UO, the exploration, the danger etc, Xsyon captures that from the moment you log in.

The gfx are rather outdated, but for a lot of old schoolers that's not so important. The UI is clunky, buggy and quite frankly naff.

The whole crafting system is awesome, from the scavenging to the actual finished product is pretty unique in today's glut of buy this click that mmorp crafting clones.

I cannot comment on combat, as I believe animal spawns are turned off ATM, and I've yet to engage in pvp.

This brings me to my final point, content......with mere days to go until release I'm shocked at the state of the game tbh, apparently a lot of features are disabled right now, but a look through the forums shows no real Dev updates for 2-3 months.

Bottom line, if I hadn't already paid my money, I'd be waiting a few months to make sure the game doesn't go the way of a few other mmorps and fold after taking folks money.

This games potential will only be realised if the Devs work on it, and communicate on a regular basis about the state of the game and future updates.