Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Honelith View Post
    If the game is delayed again, I'll probably get a refund and return to this game a few months later once things have settled and the dev(s) start rolling out new content and enabling most of the game features. Delays make me edgy with inidie games, especially when it has a 12month delay already under its hood, if I'd have known that, I wouldn't have preordered yet.
    Sorry, dont normally comment on stuff like this but, if the game is delayed... you won't loose any money[unless it is cancelled] and buying the game again later down the line will loose you 2 months free sub. Surely the thing to do here would be leave it, and if it releases well sorted, you can play straight away. If it doesnt you can ride out 2 months free... cancel sub if it doesnt improve and just resub later when you want to try it again?

Or am i missing something?

Grammar aside, I agree with Yami. You have literally nothing to lose by hanging in there at this point. Besides, you don't want to lose your nifty pre-order weapon, right?

What's the current release date for Xsyon?

thats a cool sig Umberto.. could use some zombie cleavage though..

No official update from Jordi in 4 days :<

All of this seems so familiar…

There 5 stages of grief:
    1) Denial
    2) Anger
    3) Bargaining
    4) Depression
    5) Acceptance

FYI, I think I am at step four... Hold me! =(

I think im still in the Bargaining stage although I may be depresed before you know it

march15 is the official launch date

Quote Originally Posted by tilla View Post
    No official update from Jordi in 4 days :<
    This is what worries me the most. He was on point with daily updates, sometimes multiple updates per day. The silence usually means something not good and he is thinking of a way to break it to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Umberto View Post
    What's the current release date for Xsyon?
    Oh my the Zealot's from Darkfall are coming, everyone better hold for the ride...