Great job to the Devs

Well, I logged in last night around 6:45 pm EST and for around 1.5 hours, I did not experience any lag whatsoever. It maintained 45-60 ms the whole time I played.

What ever you did Devs, it's working. Keep up the good work!

THANK YOU!

<3 terraforming, i guess one doesnt learn to appriciate it until its gone

Shh, don't disturb them. They have got only days before the final wipe happens.

Not to be a downer but I am pretty sure only a fraction of the player base is playing now as the impending wipe is just around the corner. But I agree, keep up to good work devs!

when i got on about 10.30 GMT last night there was still lag and it was really bad again..

Quote Originally Posted by Mystais View Post
    Not to be a downer but I am pretty sure only a fraction of the player base is playing now as the impending wipe is just around the corner. But I agree, keep up to good work devs!
    This. I almost decided not to go back into the game until after the wipe because it is futile, but there are places to explore and things to learn in the mean time. I'm just not grinding.

Those of you who are complaining about the shorter "head start" need to understand that you will have a massive advantage just by virtue of having a basic understanding of how the game plays. The week we will have will be more like a month compared to regular MMOs, especially for those who already have established working tribes.

Quote Originally Posted by mindtrigger View Post
    This. I almost decided not to go back into the game until after the wipe because it is futile, but there are places to explore and things to learn in the mean time. I'm just not grinding.
    Well in that case all games are futile. The difference between the current phase and live is that the "live" phase will last longer. But eventually, maybe ten years from now, the plug will be pulled on the server. So.. any point in playing any game when you know someday the game will be shut down?

In fact, in the big view, we're all going to die eventually, so no point in doing anything. Might as well sit around and wait for The Big Wipe IRL.

(Yes, this post is intended to be humorous/ironic...)

OK so on to the real content of this post.... +1 to the original poster. Yes, thanks to the devs for clearing up the lag. I haven't encountered any significant lag in several days now.

They also fixed the bug where the game was causing my video card to melt down. Not sure how they did it, but now my card purrs like a kitten.