Quote Originally Posted by kaisergod View Post
I think its very clear too... the guy calling everyone else a douchebag for playing the game the way they want because its not the same way they play.

You responded earlier in the thread to someone who pointed out attacking someone on your own land and them not ebing able to attack back. You sai dit is a necessary evil because people will be douchebags, even moreso once Prelude ends (as in, once safezones are removed). So yes, youre calling other for being douchebags for attacking other tribes/players once safezones are removed.... aka PLAYING THE GAME AS INTENDED. Someone called you chicken little, and you replied back with your own assumptions, apparently based on your massive inexperience with MMOs, that people will abuse & exploit if given the chance.

Now, combine the 2 posts you made. In 1 you basically said people are douchebags if they attack other people's land. And the next when someone called you chicken little for saying that, you replied back about abusing & exploiting.

Attacking / stealing from other peoples land is an intended feature/mechanic of the game, and youre lumping that right in with people being douchebags and being exploiters.
I wonder how you seem to be coming to these conclusion. So I guess I will try to break it down a bit.

1.) You responded earlier in the thread to someone who pointed out attacking someone on your own land and them not ebing able to attack back. You sai dit is a necessary evil because people will be douchebags, even moreso once Prelude ends (as in, once safezones are removed).

The necessary evil not not being able to kill without being killed. It is having the safezones. Here's why, If there were no safezones I can say with complete certainty a tribe would be formed for the sole purpose of ruining players ability to start anything as a tribe just to hear them rage. To say this would not happen is absolute fantasy. Now unfortunately you could have it so there is no Pvp in the safezone but now you have some asshat/s who now becomes untouchable, free to annoy just for the purpose to do so. And I'm sorry Griefing is not a valid playstyle as deemed by almost all MMOs (for the simple reason is it bad for business).

2.) So yes, youre calling other for being douchebags for attacking other tribes/players once safezones are removed.... aka PLAYING THE GAME AS INTENDED.

The term "Douche bag" was never used once to describe legit PvP, which is not "imma ruin your day because I R insecure or bullied IRL". If you can't tell the difference then your either ignorant or the latter.

3.) Someone called you chicken little, and you replied back with your own assumptions, apparently based on your massive inexperience with MMOs, that people will abuse & exploit if given the chance..

Once again, if you think every one holds hands and follows the rules, your either ignorant or part of the problem. Exploiting, cheating and griefing are not some mass conspiracy created by the media, they have names for a reason, because they happen. And you can't BS me on the fact if most had the power to do something even if it was wrong to get ahead, they wouldn't take that chance....Hmm...Why is there so much crime in the world? You don't know me or games I have played, so really, lets leave out assumptions of my gaming career to where it was.

3.5.) Now, combine the 2 posts you made. In 1 you basically said people are douchebags if they attack other people's land. And the next when someone called you chicken little for saying that, you replied back about abusing & exploiting.

Lose your place? You already touched on this...

4.) Attacking / stealing from other peoples land is an intended feature/mechanic of the game, and youre lumping that right in with people being douchebags and being exploiters.

But then again, I'm not talking about intended features. I'm talking about assholes being assholes for the sake of being assholes. Which is not an intended feature, hence the Anti-griefing policy enforced by the staff.

So in summary, Yea I'm going so say you miss every one of my points and are pretty much arguing to just to argue. but hey have fun...