Hello Everyone

I am a mother of 2. My oldest is 14 my youngest is 13. As a family we are looking for a game we can enjoy together. This game looks interesting, building a village together and crafting together sounds perfect for a family. I was about to sign us up when I looked at the forums. What I see here is not what I want my kids to be involved in. Allot of angry people here.

Is this what it is like playing the game? Can a family build something together without the angry people butting in? Or should I look elsewhere for family fun? I know what the internet is like but I am sure there is a game out there that is fun for kids as well as adults without the hate.

Also some of the news I have seem is disturbing. Is the development company corrupt? Is the game fair? I have never seen anything like that in a game before. Sounds way to serious for a family with kids that just want to creat something together and relax.

Is this correct or am I misunderstanding? I apologize for my ignorance but I have never really player online games before and my kids love xbox. I was thinking we could do this as a family together.

If above is true maybe someone could suggest a game a family would enjoy together. Is it even possible in this day and age?

Thanks you in advance and have a great day.