Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Actually interested in this thread - want to see what people think (minus the re-roll and stash method).

Honestly if they just allowed us to chose our skills, a few pieces of "starter gear" and a few recipes at the start, most of this manipulation wouldn't be necessary. I'd gladly accept a re-roll timer if that were the case.

*shrug* I'm not sure how one can do it without rerolling. Without proper tools you can't make anything. Without the skills in basket weaving to make containers you're borked. etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    *shrug* I'm not sure how one can do it without rerolling. Without proper tools you can't make anything. Without the skills in basket weaving to make containers you're borked. etc etc
    I've done just fine. I had to make trips to the nearest junk pile, of course, but I didn't have to carry anything out that I couldn't replace if someone killed and looted me.

Tommybomb: Two reasons for choosing terraforming, both personal preference, I suppose. 1. I like digging and building, and when I get tired of grinding foragers paddles, it's something I can do without the frustration of realizing "Oh wait, that requires another tool I can't make yet!" 2. It's a good way to get some fast skill points to drop into other skills.