This is getting ridiculous.... Jordi has tried to make changes to almost every play style that has been brought up. Why is it that one player has to say another player is doing this... or another player is doing that... I know I am, as well as many others that I have developed friendships with over the last year here, are so tired of hearing about she did this, or he did that.. just play the game! This community is filling up with allot of; "the game needs to be like this" or "the game needs to be like that" or "she touched my land" or "they looked at me wrong!"

What is wrong with you people... I enjoy playing the game the way I enjoy playing it... I don't bother anyone, and no one bothers me! I do my own thing and let others do theirs. There are allot of players like this... there are several tribes like this... why does there have to be those that come into a game and after a few days start this crap of "this is all wrong the way the dev team is doing this game, it needs to be done like this instead!" Instead of coming into a game that you have only been a part of for a few days or a few weeks demanding that things get changed or complaining about the way the game works, make a suggestion, there is a place for that! Put in some time testing, try to find a bug or something... try and be a valued part of the community instead of a pain in the &%@ to other players as well as the developers.

The original community, ones with at least 10 months of play time, on a whole are really sick of hearing about all the pvp, tribe land this tribe land that, homestead this homestead that... just think about what you're doing. Would you go to a new friends house and tell them that you don't like their furniture and tell them it needs to be moved? How about go to a new job and tell them that the building they are in is dumb and they need to change it? The last time you got pulled over for speeding, did you tell the officer that there was someone following you too close so you were speeding to get away from them? All this sounds a little ridiculous doesn't it? Well so does coming into a game and telling the dev team what to do to change it, or complaining about the way another player is playing the game.

If you don't like it, make a suggestion like the rest of us do.. or simply don't play the game.

Oh and for ToS purposes this is in no way directed at any one person or tribe.. this is in no way calling out a group of players... this is a community wide observation and I am simply sharing my thoughts on the matter. I do not need anyone to agree or disagree with me, nor do I require any flamage! It is simply a plea to the community to try and make things better here in the forums as well as in game. Guys / Girls it's just a game, play the way you want.. let others play the way they wont and please, let the dev team make the best game they can for us all!