Hi everyone,

I just joined Xsyon the other day and so far, I am very much enjoying myself. I come from a LOVE of pre-nge SWG and have yet to find a game that was as fun and engaging as SWG was. My focus in MMORPG's is community and grouping with a strong emphasis on maturity. One of the greatest elements of SWG was being in a guild, meeting up at a certain time, talking over Vent and doing a mission together. What a blast!!

What I am looking for is a tribe who can teach effectively and work together. I am finding Xsyon to be fairly difficult to learn without much of a manual and would very much appreciate some simple new player assistance (admittedly, I can't seem to even build a fishing rod haha). I am about as newb as you can get at this stage of the game! I would like to help a tribe as much as I can and do what is needed. My desires are in hunting, surveying and logging. PVP has never been a real desire of mine however, I am absolutely up for it and understand that combat is essential to life in Xsyon.

My timezone is MST and I hope to be online most evenings when I can.

My in game name is Korwin.

Thanks!!