Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisergod View Post
    What is "watered down" about it? And what exactly was the "original version" of the game? Oh whats that? Game hasnt even launched yet? There is no "original game" to base that on yet? Wow, who could have known.

Enough of this "watered down" crap. If you people STILL dont get how minor these changes will be in the end, i dont know how else to explain it to you. Though im guessing most of you havent even been paying attention to the things that have been pointed out several times in this thread as well as the new updates Xsyon posted.
    I agree. If anything each server will be fleshed out completely for different reasons. These reasons will draw people of all player bases to both worlds. Some will lean more to others, but you'll still have player variety everywhere. Might not be as much variety come launch, but eventually you'll see it.

I can't help but think this is a "worst of both worlds" solution. I was looking to help protect the carebears against the PVPers. Now that's not an option. I'll have to sleep on this and post again in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    WE ALL KNEW 2 SERVERS WERE COMING, TOOOOO MANY CLIENTS FOR 1.

WAR SERVER HERE WE COME!!!!!

BEST NEWS ALL WEEK THANKS JORDI!

Yay ! Finally a PvPer who is happy with it

Quote Originally Posted by kaisergod View Post
    What is "watered down" about it? And what exactly was the "original version" of the game? Oh whats that? Game hasnt even launched yet? There is no "original game" to base that on yet? Wow, who could have known.

Enough of this "watered down" crap. If you people STILL dont get how minor these changes will be in the end, i dont know how else to explain it to you. Though im guessing most of you havent even been paying attention to the things that have been pointed out several times in this thread as well as the new updates Xsyon posted.
    That's ok, bro. I understand some people are too stupid to see the impact of splitting the community like this. No problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Yay ! Finally a PvPer who is happy with it
    Of course I am happy with it. I am THRILLED WITH IT. This is GREAT news for the PvP sandbox community.

None of us wanted to spend time terraforming and constructing only to "look" at it. lol

BRING ON THE WAR PEOPLE ASAP. SAY NO TO SAFE ZONES!

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    WE ALL KNEW 2 SERVERS WERE COMING, TOOOOO MANY CLIENTS FOR 1.

WAR SERVER HERE WE COME!!!!!

BEST NEWS ALL WEEK THANKS JORDI!

I knew there was at least one PvPer who was going to love this. Hiya, BigCountry.

Now I just have to figure out how to keep you and your pals out of my house and off my lawn! Damn, I might actually have to join a small tribe, too, at some point, for the larger land allocation. I'm not sure a homestead is even big enough to build really massive defenses on.

Quote Originally Posted by tommybomb View Post
    He explicitly stated the size of the population was not the reason.
    and yet he also said that the existing area is too small for the current population and the area outside of the green zone is not ready.

Just get everyone to join War, start a boycott on Peace. That or own the crap out of people on Peace until they move to War (dam up their rivers, cut down all their trees, pick all their grass, kill them whenever possible).

So what happens when nobody joins Peace? You still have a problem and pissed off people that didn't need to be pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffburger View Post
    Just get everyone to join War, start a boycott on Peace. That or own the crap out of people on Peace until you get banned (dam up their rivers, cut down all their trees, pick all their grass, kill them whenever possible).
    Fixed your post for you.