Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    He has yet again changed his mind this morning....

wtf Jordi.

Come on man....

Decide. Your killing your community here..

We better not get 2 weeks of lag again on 1 server!
    lol
    It will be ok man . He thought the community wanted it one way and lots of it doesn't and lots of it doesn't care so much. So.... kinda figured the original setup might return. Now I'd say there will be less pvp whining seeing what it can cause (my opinion...but it seems obvious). I do think it might be more fun for all if we are all together.

1 peace and 1 war server? it is a joke or something? :-/
    i wanna have 1 global server, with safezones...but not for 6 or 9 months. 4 weeks would be okay. damn carebears

Nope, it's done... =)

Just close this thread and call it a day!

I spent a day really looking forward to the War server and I'm feeling pretty deflated now.

I've always hated these huge tribe structures that somehow suggest power and status, but with no requirement to actually back it up. I am also worried that too much terraforming is simply going to make the world look a complete mess.

Oh well. It's not the end of the world, and I see some positives in the single server approach. Pity though - I personally think the two server approach was a good idea.

Thank you Jordi, a good move in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by naughty View Post
    1 peace and 1 war server? it is a joke or something? :-/
    i wanna have 1 global server, with safezones...but not for 6 or 9 months. 4 weeks would be okay. damn carebears
    this, 9 months, i know i be bored within like 1 month

I don't mind whether we have one or two servers but I get tired of the endless changes. Losing my whole motivation this way.

Did I miss something? Did the devs decide to go against this TWO servers idea which is losing them no doubt 10's if not 100s of thousand of dollars in subscriber fees?

????

Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    THANK YOU JORDI!

"After sleeping (just a bit) on the two server decision and discussing this with the other programmers, I’ve decided that there will not be a server split."

Uniting the community rekindled the game back to it's former greatness!
    Woot!!! No need for a server split, just expand the available land and make more starting areas?