Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My personal opinion is that you've just created a total disaster.

You already have a small playerbase - which you have just split up.

You have a war server which no crafter will join, and so no real pvp guild will join (we need crafters).

So all the pvpers will join the peace server. You'll get splits within guilds (it's even happening in ours right now on TS), over which server to join.

You've ended up with what appears to be 2 different games, neither viable since neither work.

For me, 1 server. 2 servers makes the "sandbox" idea ridiculous, and splits your dev team on 2 different issue sets - assuming the war server even works.

Thanks however for removing the (again personal opinion) ridiculous save totems idea (and yes, we had a saved totem).

Sjees... i am thinking for a refund..
    Amazing gameconcept.. going to be ruined.
    As a real pvper i need crafters to help me... and crafters need my help as well.

I dont just want a pvp server without crafters... we need carebears!!
    <--- probably refund

Quote Originally Posted by Hopibear View Post
    Sjees... i am thinking for a refund..
    Amazing gameconcept.. going to be ruined.
    As a real pvper i need crafters to help me... and crafters need my help as well.

I dont just want a pvp server without crafters... we need carebears!!
    <--- probably refund
    (Guidemihr : I am sure was you hopibear who made the server crash )

Well hopibear why did you post that piece of conversation out of context? what is the purpose? Why did you delete the final ( ) on that sentence? You know that was a joke and I don't understand you posting that here.

I don't want to start a discussion either,just to make things clear.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideMihr View Post
    (Guidemihr : I am sure was you hopibear who made the server crash )

Well hopibear why did you post that piece of conversation out of context? what is the purpose? Why did you delete the final ( ) on that sentence? You know that was a joke and I don't understand you posting that here.

I don't want to start a discussion either,just to make things clear.
    The rest of us have a hard time understanding and figuring Hopibear out as well Welcome to the club!

Quote Originally Posted by datagoblin View Post
    The rest of us have a hard time understanding and figuring Hopibear out as well Welcome to the club!
    TBH Hopibear is a will to his own - we just point him at enemies and let him swing his axe. We have learnt not to question whatever else he does :-)

I believe what is missing is a clear concise explanation of the rule-sets and timing on the two servers. It would be nice if that could be done. As well written as the Xsyon post it is, it leaves alot of unanswered questions.

The first question I have is, do we have a big enough playerbase to support 2 servers?

Second is, does the war server have any sort of safe zones? Will it start out with safe zones and they just drop sooner? IF there are no safe zones how fast will walls be destroyed?

I'm completely fine with that decision as long as the War server has consequences, too. We didn't ask for an "FFA" server, Jordi... Just one that didn't have safe zones in tribe areas for Prelude.

Are safe zones going to be removed on the Peace server after Prelude? If so, my tribe may still want to play there.

Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    I'm completely fine with that decision as long as the War server has consequences, too. We didn't ask for an "FFA" server, Jordi... Just one that didn't have safe zones in tribe areas for Prelude.

Are safe zones going to be removed on the Peace server after Prelude? If so, my tribe may still want to play there.
    ^ This, I don't see the PvE server lasting long without durability wear and more open tribal conflicts.

Man .. i am very unsatisfied about this 2 server concept...
    VERY!!!!1