Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
Someone has a reading comprehension problem here...either it's me, or most people posting.

1. he's anticipating another population rush, so he's trying to make sure his servers don't explode. It's definitely damned if you do damned if you don't on this one...get bum rushed, pbase get lagged, overcrowded, can't plant their totems OH THE HORRORZZZ screaming ranting. etc. If the rush not so bad, under or uneven populations on servers OMG NO ONE OT BPLAY WITH GHOST TOWN. Extra server is probably a better call...population can always even out.

2. Servers start with the same rule set. Both servers have safe zones at start. Sounds like 'war' will be the guinea pig for the pvp testings...lockable gates, tribe warfare, archery, pole arms, etc. Need to test it and balance it in a live environment? going there. Once it gets hashed out and sanitized it gets imp'd on the other server(s). But again, at least from what I read, BOTH SERVERS START OUT IDENTICAL, WAR WILL JUST EVOLVE FASTER WITH THE NEW PVP MECHANICS. unless my reading comprehension skill is not functioning correctly.

I don't see any reason not to go War- we come with our own crafters, so have no need for the carebear militia. We're here for the territorial game, so the place where it gets there the soonest is where we'll start out.
Agreed but argument has flaws.

Split will be !=.

Other than that, ya the pvp tribes that do go War will be...formidable.