Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    out of curiosity.... whats the name of your tribe anyway so the rest of us can camp around you for the lulz.

Btw, you kind of seem to not even know what youre talking about. Tribes & Homesteads dont take up anywhere near the same amount of land.

In order to place your tribe somewhere you need a certain amount of land cleared around you for future exapnding. If that spac eisnt clear, you cant place your totem. The actual useable (terraforming, etc) land you can use though is based on the # of member sin your tribe, which will eventually expand out to the maximum of that area you needed clear to plant your totem there.

Homesteads, AFAIK, dont change/expand. And tribes cant have any homestead within a certain radius of their totem, wether theyre big enough to use all that land or not. Youre doing nothing but hurting yourself with your little plan of splitting your own members up into individual homesteads to take over more land. Claiming that land for your homestead wont ever allow you to take it back for your tribe, because the maximum land space for your tribe is already claimed the second you put your totem down.

I'm in Lords of War..Our leader is Epsilon! Cya opening day

Quote Originally Posted by Redimp47 View Post
    I'm in Lords of War..Our leader is Epsilon! Cya opening day
    I'm assuming Redimp74 is also Redemp, he of the amusing armadillo comment found in my sig. I guess I better remove it in protest.

I'm surprised at you. This sounds like some skeezy gold farmer tactic to cover more resources, not at all like the actions of a legitimate group of players. It's a game, if your kid was going to starve for lack of the best pixels, I'd cut you some slack, but since no one is going to really die if you and your pals don't own as much land and junk as you can get your greedy paws on, what you're doing isn't just unfair and wrong, it's also pretty pathetic.

We weren't going to do this lol...I was worried other clans were. It was a sarcastic response to the second and 3rd poster.

But it's funny to see everyones reaction. Cya on the battlefield.

We weren't going to do this lol...I was worried other clans were. It was a sarcastic response to the second and 3rd poster.

But it's funny to see everyones reaction. Cya on the battlefield.
    Oh my god, I got trolled.

On a forum.

On the internet.

Damn.

It wasn't meant as a troll.... I just don't want see a wasteland of homesteads.... Seems I'm mistaken..so thats cool!...cya on the battlefield lol

It wasn't meant as a troll.... I just don't want see a wasteland of homesteads.... Seems I'm mistaken..so thats cool!...cya on the battlefield lol
    Look for a woman on the war server feverishly building insane and probably hideously malformed fortifications in an attempt to keep the naked zerg savages at bay.

I should rephrase that last bit before someone decides I'm a racist. Sigh. Okay. Time for a disclaimer: "Naked savages" does not in any way refer to any pre European people on any continent. Especially since I have the people of two Native American tribes in my ancestry, and both were far more civilized than any of my European ancestors.