I'm an old Wurm Online fan and played the game on and off since beta and I kind of wanted to find out what convinced those of you that bought the game to make the purchase?

I am a little hesitant, mostly due to the steep price tag (for a semi finished product in my opinion) and the fact that compared to Wurm there really isnt that much to do...

Wurm has no purchase price and costs 1/3 of Xsyon in terms of subscriptions as well. It has approx 20x more craftable items than Xsyon and has been polished over the years to almost perfection.

So if you did play Wurm or any other similar game like A Tale in the Desert or Haven and Hearth, what convinced you to buy this?

Also, I am a little worried that due to the lack of content at the moment, after the two free months expire, I'll have absolutely nothing left to do, except for maybe weave baskets and run around in grass armor. Since this is an indie product (similar to Wurm), I'm assuming it will be years before the game is anywhere close to wurm/h&h/atitd

So should one pre-order or buy game upon the release date or just wait a couple of years when things are much better, there probably is a trial version and the price might even be much lower than now?