Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pendergraft View Post
    Please, tehreaver, regale us with riveting tales of high adventure. It is with bated breath that I await your stunning exploits.
    I don't understand nerdspeak.

Far be it from me to speculate on the current state of our public education system, I'll simply apologize and extend my hand in friendship.

3. 03-04-2011, 11:41 PM

4. 03-04-2011, 11:43 PM

5. 03-04-2011, 11:45 PM

6. 03-04-2011, 11:48 PM

7. 03-04-2011, 11:49 PM

8. 03-04-2011, 11:51 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pendergraft View Post
    Then allow me a parting anecdote: I once came into contact with a mentally challenged individual who had at his disposal a wet pool noodle. I picked up another pool noodle off the ground and hit him with it. Nothing aggressive, mind you, just good fun, but he took it quite personally, as 'tards are want to do, and began viciously thrashing me with his nigh-super human strength. I learnt my lesson that day, and I've the scars to prove it.
    coolstorybro

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelTEE3 View Post
    Seeing this video is what convinced me to preorder. I have enough faith in this game's future that i'm gonna stick with it for at least a good while... or at least until a certain expansion for a certain game blows me away.

Very much hoping they fix that water looting bug, and very much excited to see how archery combat is in this game.
    Arch is that you?

roflmao ripper; bravo. I grabbed a bowl of popcorn, my favorite beverage, and kicked back and enjoyed the laughs. Great footage bro, keep it up!

<3 Ripper X.

Keep us entertained buddy.

I loved the commentary and text.

Both sides hugging the water was pretty lame.

I loved this video RipperX, welcome to the game, good to have you around.

I would have said it was a good video... had you not edited out the parts where your entire team was getting slaughtered by solo naked guys despite the 3 vs 1 odds.

awesome vid Ripper, keep em up, loved ur DF vids too.