Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Cool vid man. Nice to see someone going after that evil Benson finally!

What I'm not getting is why everyone screams all day about wanting FFA Full Loot PvP in this game, yet noone who PvPs is ever wearing anything or always hiding in the water when they do. Both sides in the vid looked like chicken shits to me.

Just sayin...just sayin.

SUPERB video. This is the type of stuff im looking forward to!

*Dont forget, BOTH sides CAN make a video. SS or it didnt happen!!! hahah

Quote Originally Posted by river111 View Post
    Cool vid man. Nice to see someone going after that evil Benson finally!

What I'm not getting is why everyone screams all day about wanting FFA Full Loot PvP in this game, yet noone who PvPs is ever wearing anything or always hiding in the water when they do. Both sides in the vid looked like chicken shits to me.

Just sayin...just sayin.
    Its called tactics. At the moment, armour and weapons need balanced, right? Same with combat as a whole? If they do no good in battle, why loose them? If you cant get looted in water...try to die there!

These are the types of things many have been lobbying for all over the forums, for balance. Some people will use every bit of beneficial game mechanic that they possibly can. Make sure its balanced properly, then fairness is prevalent. Dont address the issues or make things unbalanced due to one side crying - thats the type of stuff that happens ;[ but those are other threads...

Back on topic, looking forward to the next vid!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Salvadore View Post
    Its called tactics. At the moment, armour and weapons need balanced, right? Same with combat as a whole? If they do no good in battle, why loose them? If you cant get looted in water...try to die there!

These are the types of things many have been lobbying for all over the forums, for balance. Some people will use every bit of beneficial game mechanic that they possibly can. Make sure its balanced properly, then fairness is prevalent. Dont address the issues or make things unbalanced due to one side crying - thats the type of stuff that happens ;[ but those are other threads...

Back on topic, looking forward to the next vid!!!
    If they do no good in battle then who cares if you lose them? Right? Tactics? lol...it's called greifing. This is why you ffa pvp guys have no respect.

I agree, why is it that only the people who demand FFA PvP are the ones that run around naked and in the water? I always hear people bitching in local chat about "wear something worth taking and come out and fight!" Yet if you see the people saying this shit, they are naked and roaming in packs picking off solitary scavengers and crafters.

lol...buncha bitches.

Nice vids man, I live in that zone so I was around there that night and it was a fun night. You were cool RipperX...the rest of your crew were bitches.

I know the damage rolls are totally hosed atm, but do the weapons at least give you a longer reach? Figured everyone would just be using unarmed.

So what guild is this, reaver and pickle that is?

Quote Originally Posted by djext2000 View Post
    If they do no good in battle then who cares if you lose them? Right? Tactics? lol...it's called greifing. This is why you ffa pvp guys have no respect.

I agree, why is it that only the people who demand FFA PvP are the ones that run around naked and in the water? I always hear people bitching in local chat about "wear something worth taking and come out and fight!" Yet if you see the people saying this shit, they are naked and roaming in packs picking off solitary scavengers and crafters.

lol...buncha bitches.

Nice vids man, I live in that zone so I was around there that night and it was a fun night. You were cool RipperX...the rest of your crew were bitches.
    It seems that you are in fact"the bitch" since no one knows who you are in game(some random scrub).

8. 03-06-2011, 11:13 AM

9. 03-06-2011, 11:17 AM

Quote Originally Posted by tehreaver View Post
    It seems that you are in fact"the bitch" since no one knows who you are in game(some random scrub).
    I find it funny that you keep saying this as if it matters.

It's clear to us that you are a nobody IRL, but the real sad part is that you think you are a somebody online. I got news for you buddy...you are a nobody here. Yes, you are so pathetic that even online where you claim to be famous, no one knows who you are. But oh well, keep thinking Charlie Sheen errr...I mean Tehreaver that your "Tiger's Blood and Adonis DNA" means something in this virtual space.

** EDIT **

Cool video, Ripper X

What's funny is how even RipperX said reaver was a dick he didn't like after reaver logged out...the whole zone was jumpin his shit for hangin with reaver and he completely through him under the bus. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sionide View Post
    I find it funny that you keep saying this as if it matters.

It's clear to us that you are a nobody IRL, but the real sad part is that you think you are a somebody online. I got news for you buddy...you are a nobody here. Yes, you are so pathetic that even online where you claim to be famous, no one knows who you are. But oh well, keep thinking Charlie Sheen errr...I mean Tehreaver that your "Tiger's Blood and Adonis DNA" means something in this virtual space.

** EDIT **

Cool video, Ripper X
    lolumad