Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    I'll have you know I actually am the nicest guy in the world. Now to be known as the nicest guy in the world who had his pants stolen. I laughed pretty hard when I saw you only took my pants.

2. 03-08-2011, 08:52 PM

I showed this vid to a guildie of mine who was not sure if he wanted to play.
    Your vid changed his mind.
    Well done sir!!! Funny as hell!

Man i love that vid.

It's the vid that my bro showed me, and I bought the game before he did.

We all know Ripper edits the events in his vids.

That's called propaganda. It's an art form. If he wants to tell his people that the guys he's killing are cruel mother baby killers, then he's got a better shot at making fans than if he said "H4H4 LUK AT DOS NEWBS WI KEELED"

He's creating sympathy for his cause.

I'm not entirely serious about all that, but I really like the style of his vids. I wouldn't mind if I fought him and ended up a villain. I'd know what I did. And everyone knows his vids for what they are. They're comedy.

Great job Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by bubonicplague View Post
    Man i love that vid.

It's the vid that my bro showed me, and I bought the game before he did.

We all know Ripper edits the events in his vids.

That's called propaganda. It's an art form. If he wants to tell his people that the guys he's killing are cruel mother baby killers, then he's got a better shot at making fans than if he said "H4H4 LUK AT DOS NEWBS WI KEELED"

He's creating sympathy for his cause.

I'm not entirely serious about all that, but I really like the style of his vids. I wouldn't mind if I fought him and ended up a villain. I'd know what I did. And everyone knows his vids for what they are. They're comedy.

Great job Ripper.
    Like I stated in my first comment, for entertainment purposes only. I'm just trying to make a story with the vid, rather then just pvping random ppl.

With Benson, the case was actually true, hes a good player, well known and in beta he had an advanced character, so I capitalized on it and lucky enough for me, the footage was spot on. Glad you liked the vid.

Best,
    Ripper X

Is the game up today or what?

Quote Originally Posted by rippertm View Post
    Is the game up today or what?
    With bells on.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowMiser View Post
    I showed this vid to a guildie of mine who was not sure if he wanted to play.
    Your vid changed his mind.
    You should keep trying. Maybe he will end up playing one day.