Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks

Yup ^^

I hope the devs don't take all the ranting and flaming too serious, it just shows that players actually care about the game.
    At least nobody's like "Ya whatever, WoW is my primary game, anyway".

rgr that! agreed.

Well I am not kissing ass this time. The last 24 hours have been a clusterfuct. I did not sign up for Mortal Offline again...

These people need to make up their minds and give us a product.

At the moment, I have no clue where this freaking game is going...just announce something and do it. Fix you mess. And quit announcing things, changing things, and messing with our heads. I did not pay for a online blog. I want some results...it's that simple.

/signed and agreed. This game, even at this stage and with a wipe incoming, is single-handedly destroying not only my grades this semester, but any semblance of a regular sleeping pattern. Nothing like not realizing that it's 3AM until it's too late to do anything about it ...sigh...guess I'll just play until 6, then get ready >

Xsyon Citizen
    /signed

Excellent work you all have put up in the last years! I totally aggree with the first post!

Keep going - you are heading in the right direction! Lot`s of sandboxes have gone wrong because few people pushed their ideas through - beeing aggressive in the game and in the forums! I like this game beeing about survival and the sense of danger outside of the (small) safezone of my camp (with a nice warm fire of course).

I kept running around the amazing world you created
    - occasionally beeing chased by a bear
    - trading with people
    - getting stabbed and robbed by others

Following the struggles with pvp/carebears and how you handle technical, organisational and design problems is inspiring for all independent studios out there!

Thank you very very much for this exciting experience!

I am really really looking forward to play for real - and wish you the very best playerbase that game designers and a company could aim for ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    Well I am not kissing ass this time. The last 24 hours have been a clusterfuct. I did not sign up for Mortal Offline again...

These people need to make up their minds and give us a product.

At the moment, I have no clue where this freaking game is going...just announce something and do it. Fix you mess. And quit announcing things, changing things, and messing with our heads. I did not pay for a online blog. I want some results...it's that simple.
    The direction the game will go is the direction the community will take it from start to "finish" within Jordi's reason. That is all.

/signed