Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks

Thanks

This seems to be the place everyone goes so i'm posting this here. You might see this as a bit of a gush, but considering recent difficulties and issues, I wanted to say a quick thank you to the Devs, and Guides.

Regardless of what has been happening, you have done a really good job in my eyes, constant updates, and have been very efficient and fast in fixing the problems.. more so than i would expect from more expensive games at launch.

In a world of clones and unimaginative games, you have been working on a game i could see myself playing for a good long while.

Considering some of the outcry that has erupted recently, I thought a counter-balance was in order. I'll be sticking with the game come hell or highwater [please dont flood the lake ^^].

I can't stop you if you want to post arguing my points, but I would appreciate it if you didnt. There are plenty of places to talk about what you don't like... i would prefer to keep this free of complaints.

Thank you,
    Yami

/signed

Agreed. Thanks for everything you have done till now and keep up the good work, guys.

Agreed , i think the team is doing a brilliant job and are obviously working like maniacs to try and fix problems as they arise . This in itself is a good sign of things to come in my opinion .

Keep up the good work

/signed

The occasional stumble and faceplant is inevitable. The important thing is getting back up and moving forward

If it was not for this game I would have given up on MMOs altogether !

Jooky you are holding the sandbox torch alone in a forest of EQ clones. The torch holders before you have all fallen into traps that you see in front of you. You have our hope and support !