Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i dont see how it will, only way i can think to make it work is for me to not care what you guys do on Peace and only care about me on WAR...

I just wanted to Simply state the first most obvious Grief tactic that came to mind when i saw that. (honestly i saw it play out in my head as i was reading.)

But only way i can see to fix it is if you mark your Clan as none War, you are removed from the pvp system completely you have a special colored name so people know your not attackable Invisible walls keep you out of other's tribe area's (No scout/spying).
    And it would make it so you can attack Mob's and animal's but you cant damage other players and they cant damage you.

Maybe even go to the length of if there is a War totem droped in the area they hit a invisible wall so they cant go mess up the siege.

Go on the PVP server then ?

You just have to make a big enough consequence.

I'll probably be war anyway.

This is stupid...

I'm so disappointed that they made a war and peace server.

Splitting the population this way ruins the realism of having tribes that are trying to survive by helping each other, and those that are trying to take over.

It shouldn't be that all inhabitants of the server are wanting to engage in war. Why is he giving in to those who want to change the game?

What happens when people whine that there are no raids, bosses, or phat loots? Will we see them give into this as well, and have instances pop up around the basin?

Exaggerating a bit? Yes. But I didn't think this would happen either. I didn't think it would change this dramatically. Whats next.....?

Quote Originally Posted by rott23 View Post
    Whats next.....?
    Micro-transaction item mall? YES!!!! I CAN FINALLY GET ME AN OLD SAW BLADE!!!!

Jokes aside, I'm with Rott & Ikisis. For this game to be all it can be, we all need all player types playing together. It's the circle of life...evil pvpers attack crafters, crafters seek aid from the good pvpers, good pvpers attempt to stop the evil pvpers. Anything less is just that...less.

There already was a pretty good compromise. I think those that have seemed to ruin that one should make an apology thread. lol.

I mean really.

There's almost no pleasing some of the newer community (yes...i'm feb, but I'm pleased with whatever).

I find it utterly impossible to consider there being no pvp-centric or at least pvp-desiring Tribe playing on the Peace server. ESPECIALLY since the server is named Peace do I find it hard to believe that no evil-minded pvpers will roll on it. And this is just PVP. I believe that there is more conflict in store for the game in regards to combat, but we have just barely scratched the surface.

I liken the current situation to ordering a pizza.

I can listen to my wife who wants to do something convenient & settle for a delivery pizza from Little Caesar's or Domino's. It will fill me up & it certainly beats nothing at all. This is the status quo with two servers.

Or I can press the issue & try to convince her to drive up to Lou Malnati's for the best deep dish pizza on the planet. This is the original single server setup.

For those of us who believe that a single server is the "better pizza," why wouldn't we try to voice our opinion? Worst case, Jordi says no - what's done is done. Best case, we magically find some compromise that works for everyone & we can be one big happy server family again.

At this point, I'm feeling like what's done is done. Now all that remains is to convince as many people as possible to come with me to Little Caesar's (WAR server)!!! Maybe we can take over the joint & force the "chefs" to make us some deep dish that kinda sorta resembles Lou's. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Treepoet View Post
    I find it utterly impossible to consider there being no pvp-centric or at least pvp-desiring Tribe playing on the Peace server. ESPECIALLY since the server is named Peace do I find it hard to believe that no evil-minded pvpers will roll on it. And this is just PVP. I believe that there is more conflict in store for the game in regards to combat, but we have just barely scratched the surface.
    Yep... in the long run there will be a large variety of people on both servers. That is saying if Jooky doesn't listen to the outcries of the community again and state now everything is back how it was originally.

Regardless...
    Fun will be had by all.

Good comprimise: Open PvP / free-claim and building area with lots of unique resources surrounding an "angelic" protected safezone.

Bad comprimise: Splitting the population onto two seperate rule-set servers.