Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Have you forgotten that you can still pvp on the so called carebear server.You are only safe within your tribe/homestead area.You are not immune to conflict. So why all the shouting here?

2. 03-04-2011, 09:50 PM

Quote Originally Posted by mrcalhou View Post
    If they start to add all sorts of new building types, resources, weapon types, monsters to kill, skill branches, abilities, and "dungeons" soon then yeah. Shikata ga nai, neh?
    I'm confused. Are you saying these things should be added? I fear one of us is in the wrong game if this is the content thought to be missing.

I don't want any of that. I want a map that displays a tribes holdings, I want Special weapons that can only do damage against buildings, structures and totems. I want a compass, and usable gates. I want a war totem system where I can drop a war totem near an enemy totem, giving the defender notice that he will be open to warfare for a specific time slot. I need more fluid balanced combat without any high fantasy magic as well as a better spawn system. You give me those things and I'm good to go for a long time while the dev's refine the game.

I am confident that there will be a healthy populace on the war server, void of any pk'rs looking for a cheap kill. They will stay behind for the sheep on peace. The gamers who are looking for a deep, immerse game to play, where they can craft for purpose, terraform for purpose, and fight for purpose, will find a fun interactive home on War.

Many of us will die, many of us will loose months of hard work, but most of us will shrug it off, start over and seek revenge. Not all, because lets be honest, some of you just don't have what it takes to play a game you aren't guaranteed to win. All players on War will be invested. This is that special something that most gamers over the past 5 years have not had access too.

Like Dubs said, if your on the fence, think hard about it. Try something different. Play a game where the odds are you will loose everything, more then once. Don't play another game that judges you on your item level. Don't play another game with a guild that wants you do be another "BFF" when really your just another farmer for their stockpiles. Break away from that tribe that says "Hai Hai" <hugs> and over uses <3 signs because you just made your first whashobi bin, with all that fake popularity hypocrisy. Instead of another rinse repeat of the last 10 games you played, where you power leveled to endgame just to find out its the same old same old. Try something new.

Try a game where your actions have repercussions, where your words mean more then just idol general chat. Where you can start an entire server war with a wrong word.

You might just get as addicted as many of us are to the thrill of it all.

4. 03-04-2011, 09:59 PM

Good luck on War guys and Gals (mean it) I prefer the Game as it Original Features and explanation today by xsyon (update edit 3) Still cant hurt to have some PvP feedback from the War server to improve Both.

Goes other way around to.

I support this thread!

I'm unsure on what I am doing but ideally I would like to go war if it has the population.

Have fun in the War server. I'll read about it in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Robhood View Post
    Have fun in the War server. I'll read about it in the forums.
    why even say anything?

I hope the WAR sever does well. More money for the game is good for everyone.

Well, I'm sold.

and hard.

I plan to go War, even though I'm not a huge PvPer. I think the atmosphere will be more along the lines of what I envisioned...danger around every corner, etc.

That being said, if the community/gameplay degenerates into DF on the War server, I'll restart on Peace and check it out. I can't handle any more PWNZORSLEET teabagging 5-20v1 gankfests.