Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwiitis View Post
    Have you forgotten that you can still pvp on the so called carebear server.You are only safe within your tribe/homestead area.You are not immune to conflict. So why all the shouting here?
    ssshhhhh!!

Xsyon Citizen
    I know for a fact that the best server will be the war server. I am Badaboom and I know all. Continue on with your pathetic little lives for I'm an F18 and I'm winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    Good luck on War guys and Gals (mean it) I prefer the Game as it Original Features and explanation today by xsyon (update edit 3) Still cant hurt to have some PvP feedback from the War server to improve Both.

Goes other way around to.
    The original features are on War. Jordi is BS'ing with his quote below. I explained it in another thread:

"Warfare and conquest was not part of the original design though conflict over claimed resources and player combat was." - Xsyon

Oh yeah? A year ago you said that safe zones would be turned off in tribe areas after a "few months" of Prelude. Later, that turned into "6 months". Recently, it morphed into "6-9 months" (when Prelude ends). You even replied to me via PM to confirm that safety was being turned off after Prelude, and wouldn't be any type of switch. The Official FAQ in the Developer section states tribal/totem conquer, asset destruction at any time, and raids on other tribes. It seems some particular people got into your ear over the past year, though.

---

I'm happy with 2 different servers, though. You guys got what you wanted, and there isn't anything wrong with that.

I will play on both. Because I'm mainly and often entirely a solo player, I don't expect the War server to be my primary server. Not even close. I expect War to go the way of the zerg. Which is fine with me if that's what ends up happening, because I will always have a home on Peace.

That's all I ever wanted in a sandbox, a way to solo without fearing the zerg's power to destroy everything I build every time they're bored and take a notion to pay me a visit. So Peace makes me, as a solo player (and mainly trader, crafter, and explorer, rather than PvPer), very happy.

On the other hand, I'm dying to try out different fortification ideas, so instead of cowering in my mud hut when I'm on the war server, I'll probably be standing on my freshly-built walls, shouting to every tribe for miles around to come knock them down!

What is the purpose of walls without armies to hold at bay? What need for a blade without without an enemies blood to spill?

As a player who intends to focus more on the crafting and building end of the game I plan on playing where what I do matters, where people need the weapons and armor I craft, and where the walls I built keep them safe instead of a magic safety zone. I already have minecraft if I just want to build stuff without a purpose. I play Xsyon to rebuild the shattered world where my actions matter. I play WAR!

Quote Originally Posted by dreampod View Post
    What is the purpose of walls without armies to hold at bay? What need for a blade without without an enemies blood to spill?

As a player who intends to focus more on the crafting and building end of the game I plan on playing where what I do matters, where people need the weapons and armor I craft, and where the walls I built keep them safe instead of a magic safety zone. I already have minecraft if I just want to build stuff without a purpose. I play Xsyon to rebuild the shattered world where my actions matter. I play WAR!
    this

I PLAY WAR!

I think we should be urging people to play on Peace server.

I don't want the lag, crashes, and overpopulation.

Thanks!

Since the develpers have decided to try and separate the player base there is no option other than to go with War(I'll refer to it as Utopia for now).

Why choose Utopia instead of Oppression(Peace)? Your have the freedom that the game originally intended. A world where crafter bees are as integral as the warrior, a world that the players can shape without restrictions, a game world where the player really is the most important mechanic and the only restrictions are those that the players create themselves, in other words, a sandbox.

Utopia here we come!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandali View Post
    Since the develpers have decided to try and separate the player base there is no option other than to go with War(I'll refer to it as Utopia for now).

Why choose Utopia instead of Oppression(Peace)? Your have the freedom that the game originally intended. A world where crafter bees are as integral as the warrior, a world that the players can shape without restrictions, a game world where the player really is the most important mechanic and the only restrictions are those that the players create themselves, in other words, a sandbox.

Utopia here we come!
    Alot of misguided, delusional, knuckle-dragger comments in this thread. I will play on both, because that is clearly the most flexible option. The only ones trying to divide the community are people who write threads like this, but since intelligence and reasoning are lacking, they are blinded by thier own bias. Qualifying words with your own opinions, makes your arguments invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenmaster13 View Post
    Alot of misguided, delusional, knuckle-dragger comments in this thread. I will play on both, because that is clearly the most flexible option. The only ones trying to divide the community are people who write threads like this, but since intelligence and reasoning are lacking, they are blinded by thier own bias. Qualifying words with your own opinions, makes your arguments invalid.
    So with your enlightened zen being, you suggest we play the same game, one with restrictions, one without on two different servers. I'm curious to the benefits of your way, please share your path to enlightenment.