Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

tribal boundaries

i suggest you add some sort of visual boundary to the tribal area. but only make it visible in certain ways. for example put in a button or toggle that people can turn on and off and a moving dotted line will appear showing the perimeter of your tribes area. this way itl be easier for architects to place their buildings more effectively.

I think this is a very helpful Idea. Maybe a temporary color say green or blue that indicates your tribal lands.

I'd love it for knowing which rocks I CAN and CAN'T destroy.

If ever they incorporate a map system into the game, something like tribe boundaries would be a good addition.

I very much agree with the tribe boundaries idea, but only if toggle-able like he suggested.

it could work like this on map the boundary is a red circle and it dont go away. but in world you have an easy toggle like N. which turns on a red shaded area beneath your feet so its easy to plan out. the red shaded area will directly mimic the boundaries as shown on the map

no no no .. it is not reallistic. This game suppose to be a survivor - crafting - make communities - MMO based as close to reallity as possible . Please .. not red areas for boundaries , not red dots on minimaps for enemies , not yellow marks over totems when quests aveliable . And not insta drink , insta eat , insta craft ... whatever..

Well Kostaras, not being able to build outside a set boundary is not very realistic either is it? I understand why you can't build out of it, but since we can't I believe a toggle-able boundary that just appears as a small line on the ground would be great.

@ Xidian .. also the ressurection thing is not realistic. What i say is just an opinion to keep the game as " close " to reallity as possible. With all the respect to every post in this thread. I am just too overburn from all the fantasy MMos i have played with all these fansy mechanics. No offence please