Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TGM Introduction Video Launch

Please watch it in HD, otherwise it does not look as good. -_- will attempt to fix it so, lower quality looks as good.

^_^ What do you think?

Lol over the top for my taste but I enjoyed it. Though I think it might be better placed in tribal discussions lol :P. Nice job though^^.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmoonstrike View Post
    Lol over the top for my taste but I enjoyed it. Though I think it might be better placed in tribal discussions lol :P. Nice job though^^.
    eh think its over the top, hmm thought it might be nice.
    But yeah you are probably right, I figure since it was a vid it might be ok in general.

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    eh think its over the top, hmm thought it might be nice.
    But yeah you are probably right, I figure since it was a vid it might be ok in general.
    Naw I'm just one of those people that prefers to observe from the back....so flair makes me uncomfortable lol. Like I said it's nice, just over the top for my tastes. I think Cejay and Inq will like it though. I'm just a lowly headhunter so pay no mind to me lol.

I stupidly still would like to know what others think ^_^ also I could be intereted in making other clan/tribes/guilds/alliance something similar ^_^

as a vid its kinda neat. on other thoughts thought TGM disbanded? whos left u and pandemic i guess?

tgm over 15 tribes Grass_Ninja.
    The Apache left, bea cuse of whatever reason. However, we have 420 that openly joined and Bad as CAn openly joined. we ar respecting the other Homesteads and Tribe leaders to stay Anon until launch.

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    tgm over 15 tribes Grass_Ninja.
    The Apache left, bea cuse of whatever reason. However, we have 420 that openly joined and Bad as CAn openly joined. we ar respecting the other Homesteads and Tribe leaders to stay Anon until launch.
    BAC joined? Awesome! I wish they would post more often, they are the funnest people on the forums by far.