Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Keeping everyone regardless of playstyle on one server should be priority and it looks like the devs agree. Each playstyle will have to concede on some issues for the bigger goal of a great sandbox game, but i think we can do it, big thumbs up for making this decision.

I think that maybe on the other hand, tribes should be able to give permission for a person to create a homestead on tribe land. Maybe make a permission window in the totem, that way the homesteader is not obligated to be part of the tribe but can purchase or trade (or offer goods) in exchange for a small chunk of land to call their own possibly under the protection of the encompassing tribe.
    I don't see whey it has to be only vice versa where a tribe encompasses an already placed homestead. Let the tribe allow homesteaders on their land. Will create some great social interaction.

Thank you. Development had their thinking caps on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shukano View Post
    I think that maybe on the other hand, tribes should be able to give permission for a person to create a homestead on tribe land. Maybe make a permission window in the totem, that way the homesteader is not obligated to be part of the tribe but can purchase or trade (or offer goods) in exchange for a small chunk of land to call their own possibly under the protection of the encompassing tribe.
    I don't see whey it has to be only vice versa where a tribe encompasses an already placed homestead. Let the tribe allow homesteaders on their land. Will create some great social interaction.
    Thats a good idea.

Very good idea imo.

Third. The motion has been past.

Or what's to prevent a tribe from having an expensive to place second never-safe-from-destruction city totem?
    Or forming an alliance with a small, scrappy tribe of nomadic individulaists who will go out and explore and claim resources in exchange for the old, staid, established tribe's ability to turn raw resources into finished products the mountain men need?

Wait... Haven't we seen this somewhere before? I seem to recall a history class from long ago...

^^^ This!! ^^^

Jordi, here's how you can tell you've made the right decision.

Yesterday, most people were screaming about the problems they perceived. Today, most people are brainstorming about how to resolve the problems they perceive. It's like I tell my employees...don't bring me problems, bring me solutions.

Great solution on the Devs part. The way the wastes were made to be. Now please don't change it again