Quote Originally Posted by Tandarie View Post
- Homesteads will not be able to be placed within a tribe’s maximum radius.
- Tribes will check placement using a middle radius distance from homesteads. This will allow tribes to expand, potentially enclosing homesteads in the way. Homesteads will have priority over their zones. Tribes will have to negotiate with the homestead if they want it removed.

Negotiate lol... So lemme get this right. I put up a homestead and build on it for a month. A tribe decides they like the area I am in and places their totem down, they expand and I am completely surrounded by a potential PVP tribe and they are supposed to negotiate with me until I leave? And I pretty much have to because I have no way to leave my land and defend myself because I'm on thiers? AND I get less land.. Awesome.

I'll be honest at this point I just want to play the game for keeps already.. but this is so disappointing.
I know, it's so unrealistic that larger entities expand & engulf smaller entities!!! It's not like big companies buy out smaller competitors. It's not like countries have ever tried to expand their borders & taken control of smaller countries in their expansion path. This is lame because there is absolutely no basis for it in the whole of human history.