Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear5732 View Post
    You people complaining about homesteads need to get out of your comfort zone and explore. There are tons of junk piles in and around the mist, where very few tribes settle (if any) - there are junkpiles in the mountains, there are resources everywhere. Hell, you can live in a junkpile in the mist, near water/trees and animals, and no one will ever even know you are there.
    Shhhhh

Whats with all the bickering? Can't we all just get along and sit around the campfire like in Avatar (everyone must wear the weird speedo thong looking things...hope you dont have saggy balls) Anyway......

From all the other posts of War, Peace, Neutral blah blah blah.....
    When it comes to war, I am for the "sub-totems" for new lands, gives a tribe a chance to expand but..... if that tribe goes to war in the mist, all of their lands should be vulnerable. I mean, lets get real. Its like if the US were to invade China and then tells Russia that they cant invade our homeland because its in "the safe zone" because otherwise we would be vulnurable. When war is the final answer, tribes must actually stop and think before they go about attacking other tribes and look at it from all angles. For the "Neutral Tribes" honestly..... tell me when have you heard of a "neutral people", there is no neutrality in RL, if someone says so they are lying (its like a dude that doesnt admit to jacking off ever in his life). Theres always.....always something that the neutral state will not tell you that they are doing, just saying.

Junkpiles.....Google Earth anyone????? Doesnt take that long to download it and it will show you a good estimate for prospecting possible junk sites, so far its pretty accurate. The place where we are at is some type of manufactoring company ruin. When the mist opens up, Carson City (Which you can see from the Eastern Mountains) will be up for grabs and its literally junk far beyond the eyes can see. Sorry south, dont see big cities down your way according to Google Earth, the west has a few but Los Vegas will definately be up for grabs if they expand that far. Then again thats probably further down the road when mounts/vehicular transportation come about.

Since he brought up the new unopened areas in the same breath as the single server...

And i hate to make the eve reference, but...

... could it be the new areas that are No Safe Zone will be the only place to get resources other than junk?

If not they should be.

Remember everyone, this is just the starter area...

Quote Originally Posted by ArrakisTheDragon View Post
    Whats with all the bickering? Can't we all just get along and sit around the campfire like in Avatar (everyone must wear the weird speedo thong looking things...hope you dont have saggy balls) Anyway......

From all the other posts of War, Peace, Neutral blah blah blah.....
    When it comes to war, I am for the "sub-totems" for new lands, gives a tribe a chance to expand but..... if that tribe goes to war in the mist, all of their lands should be vulnerable. I mean, lets get real. Its like if the US were to invade China and then tells Russia that they cant invade our homeland because its in "the safe zone" because otherwise we would be vulnurable. When war is the final answer, tribes must actually stop and think before they go about attacking other tribes and look at it from all angles. For the "Neutral Tribes" honestly..... tell me when have you heard of a "neutral people", there is no neutrality in RL, if someone says so they are lying (its like a dude that doesnt admit to jacking off ever in his life). Theres always.....always something that the neutral state will not tell you that they are doing, just saying.

Junkpiles.....Google Earth anyone????? Doesnt take that long to download it and it will show you a good estimate for prospecting possible junk sites, so far its pretty accurate. The place where we are at is some type of manufactoring company ruin. When the mist opens up, Carson City (Which you can see from the Eastern Mountains) will be up for grabs and its literally junk far beyond the eyes can see. Sorry south, dont see big cities down your way according to Google Earth, the west has a few but Los Vegas will definately be up for grabs if they expand that far. Then again thats probably further down the road when mounts/vehicular transportation come about.
    Shhhh...you're ruining the advantage for the people smart enough to figure this out. Natural selection, baby!