Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
There isn't enough resources to go around. As you well know. And as you well know, a crafter can't craft, and a builder can't build much, and even a hunter or fighter can't do much without having access to a junkpile.

Once again, you tribes this benefit need to just admit, to yourselves, if not aloud, that this is fine with you because you aren't the ones getting screwed.

There is no rational, logical argument you can make beyond that, ultimately selfish one.
I was always under the impression that the original design never included homesteads & they are rather recent development. Also, the game is designed on purpose to have limited resources. If Jordi wanted everyone to have everything all the time & never have any conflict, then every totem would come with its own small unlimited junk pile.

I know you homestead guys feel like you're getting bent over today, but I'm sure if the game is so horribly balanced against you once we're live...Jordi will do something. If anything, the last couple days have shown that he cares a lot about trying to please everyone as best he can.