Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosegg View Post
    Good point by OP.

One thing I thought of just from reading the first page was that
    this type of exploitation of the system could be made slightly more difficult by limiting trade to people of, or within one, alignment class of you?
    For example, evil can only trade with neutral, neutral trades with both, and good trades only with neutral.
    That's almost like cutting off your nose to spite your face. I say let it be. There are other ways to take care of this "problem" than programming a new rule.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    Good. (HAR)
    Thermopoly is a good story but not every fight goes down like that.
    More than any other MMO playerbase, this one is dead-set on using all kinds of words it has no clue how to spell <3

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    More than any other MMO playerbase, this one is dead-set on using all kinds of words it has no clue how to spell <3
    >

I know you aren't quoting me, but my speeling sucks. Proper spelling isn't a sign of lack of intelligence. Funny story: I was teaching my Chem I honors class about moles on Thursday and I wrote on the board, "18.02 grams of H2O is equivilent to 6.02 x 10^23 molecules of H2O." One of the girls in class goes, "Mr. C., you spelled equivalent wrong!" My response: "This is why I'm not teaching English."

I corrected my 3rd grade teachers spelling of "experience" during class and was sent to the hall for it.

Say what? You want the game to give you inside information about tribal alliances?

Are you crazy?

my spelling is like a combination with monopoly, the original griefer pvp game.

Who cares about spelling?

Quote Originally Posted by otoan View Post
    English majors.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles_Prince View Post
    This is not correct.

Taken from Xsyon's update:

"- Warring tribes would be able to conquer and raid others, but they will also become susceptible to war. Non warring tribes would keep their area safe, but don’t gain the ability to raid or conquer other tribes."

As I said earlier in this thread, our reward for becoming a warring tribe is the chance to conquer other tribes, that's it, that's all that is needed. That alone is enough reason to risk your land, and it's completely balanced.
    OK SO...when the "peaceful" tribe member decides he wants to exploit the system, he just /guildquits and leaves the tribe, abuses it, then calls in a /guildinvite whenever he needs it or feels like it THUS instantly going back to the pure peaceful benefits???

Is this possible? Havent tried to expolit this fully yet.

Quote Originally Posted by otoan View Post
    Poor spelling is inexcusable if you don't have a genuine learning disability.

EDIT: I'm referring to native speakers only.