Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

uh...stat loss...WTF ?

I've lost in strength, agility and spirit....havent gained in anything. All I do is run everywhere, been carrying sand and rocks and bricks...how the hell do I lose in agility and strength?

Have you been eating and drinking?

yes.....also, how come it shrinks my signature...but lets your's be so big?

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    also, how come it shrinks my signature...but lets your's be so big?
    Is your signature cold, perhaps? They tend to shrink when they get too cold. >.>

Now I expect posts that I'm favored by website, lol. I don't know I added mine as a link to photobucket.

I have no idea about stat loss, I know eating affects it. You must've done something to drop it. If not try sending bug report.

How about PVP deaths? I read in a post that you can have skill and stat loss from PVP losses.

In any case, the game should let you know when you lose a stat or skill point (just like it tells you when you gain one)

I've lost STR and SPI as well and I keep my hunger and thirst at max.

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    I've lost STR and SPI as well and I keep my hunger and thirst at max.
    keeping your hunger at max makes to fat! I imagine OP kept his at max and thats why his aglility went down, idk why strength or spirit would tbh, but not my game. Maybe you ate so much and...since its one of the 7 sins you...lost spirit. Better than nothing.

Lol maybe, I always kept it at max because all of the fish I catch but the brook trout raise my hunger from empty to full.

Quote Originally Posted by baka77 View Post
    Is your signature cold, perhaps? They tend to shrink when they get too cold. >.>
    post of the thread!