Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by scambammer View Post
    I can't wait to stand guard over my junkpile for 24 hrs.....I wish I could set up a macro
    --->press '1' key then "This is MY JUNKPILE!! Leave now!"....oh who would have guessed that this would come to violence....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLcS1R5I_Og

Yeah, I stopped entering the game once I had a decent feel for how to get started. Let's face it, this game is going to be a friggin blast, but it is grindy, and I'm cool with that. I can't bring myself to grind until I can make my final character though.

Hilarious stuff in this thread!

However, to respond to the topic at hand. My money is on 5pm PST on 3/11 as the re-pre-launch date (totem drop, not tribe formation). Jordi needs to do this on a weekend so as not to screw over the Euro's.

Quote Originally Posted by baka77 View Post
    Hilarious stuff in this thread!

However, to respond to the topic at hand. My money is on 5pm PST on 3/11 as the re-pre-launch date (totem drop, not tribe formation). Jordi needs to do this on a weekend so as not to screw over the Euro's.
    I was reading the updates of Xsyon from the past week and i came across this

Regarding the final wipe, we plan for this to be a week before the official launch of March 15th. We have compiled a list of saved totems from the 18th and will email the tribe and homestead leaders in advance of the final wipe.
    I read this as that the final wipe and such will be on the 8th of March, 1 week before 15th. That would mean the head start would go from then yes? Unless i missed another announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by xenoclix View Post
    I was reading the updates of Xsyon from the past week and i came across this

I read this as that the final wipe and such will be on the 8th of March, 1 week before 15th. That would mean the head start would go from then yes? Unless i missed another announcement?
    The update from him 3/4 said he estimated "the middle of the coming week." That could be interpreted to mean tribe formation on Thursday 3/10 & totem placement on 3/11. That was also before he changed us back to one server & planned to implement codes fixes for homesteads & animal spawns. We really don't know what's going on right now, but 3/11 is my best guess.