Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alignment Facts

Xsyon Citizen

Alignment Facts

What do we know for sure about alignment?

Good
    • Pros
    • Cons

Neutral
    • Pros
    • Cons

Evil
    • Pros
    • Cons

Thanks.

Are we talkign Tribal or Personal alignment?

As for personal...

Good and Neutral:
    Pro - rezzes where they die, can spawn zerg a fight until they win.
    Con - rezzes where they die, has to walk home after a long trek to trade/hunt/explore.

Evil:
    Pro - rezzes at totem, can deathshuttle home from anywhere.
    Con - rezzes at totem, can't win any fight that takes place away from their tribal lands unless it is against other evil players who are also away from their tribal lands.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
    The flag system will be name tags.

Good and neutral players you will have to meet before a name tag appears over their head, good players will have green ones.

Evil, on the other hand, their name tags will always be displayed to everyone and in red.
    alrighty so...when a evil person is hidden, so is the name tag, just confirmed
    ...same goes for both sides...I didn't mention good because this is a topic for evil.

Right now 5 kills make you evil.
    that is to say there is no repent system.
    and there will be good deeds but they do not +rep as much as bad deeds -rep
    I can't find the post, but during a recent discussion Jooky said that "good or neutral" players will not have "ghost walking" anymore, they will respawn at their bind point. He was also looking at the possibility of allowing people to bind at the totems of allied tribes...

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    Evil:

Con ...can't win any fight that takes place away from their tribal lands unless it is against other evil players who are also away from their tribal lands.
    Huh? Is this a typo, or are you saying good/neutral players are invulnerable to evil players unless they wander into the evil players' lands??

Jumpshot is referring to the outdated Rez at totem information, something that is confirmed to change . everyone will respawn at their totem ..somewhere a post about that floating around whit official input.

this thread is kinda "useless" as there is no known information that shows the pro's or cons of any side any information there is is very old and outdated , no longer the case.

think he means harder to win the fight, cuz when u die, your out of the fight.

Xsyon Citizen
    Look guys, there is a lot of incorrect information floating around right now. Let's just stick to what we know right now and try to dispel some of these myths. Thanks.

PS, I will edit my OP with accurate information when there is consensus.

Tbh, there is very little reliable information about Xsyon in general. We have the "Features" page as reference, but some of that is outdated already. Nobody knows when the features will implemented, except that they are largely intended to be implemented during Prelude (sometime in the next 6-9 months).

We don't even know for certain exactly which features will actually be implemented and working at launch

Most people have a "patchwork quilt" of facts gathered from assorted replies made by Xsyon and Virtus to threads on the forums, or things that were said in IRC or in General chat ingame. That quilt also contains snippets of "facts" and rumours overheard from other players.

Xsyon Citizen
    Yeah the real comedy gold is in the manual or wherever it tells you that stat choices are permanent, so "choose wisely!" based on essentially zero information as to how the stats work and interplay with skills. >.<

What Crakhed said. When an evil player dies, he's out. When a good player dies, he's on hold for 30 seconds.

I hadn't heard that everyone was going to get the deathshuttle, I am basing what I said off what happens right now.