Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    I like the idea. You should be able to place roads of different stone types such as granite, basalt, and limestone just as you are able to use 10 of any stone to build a campfire.
    Hehe and keep the material used texture.. using flints you make the golden road to Oz

I like this idea, very practical. Also would prevent paving of the whole world :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    Hehe and keep the material used texture.. using flints you make the golden road to Oz
    THIS!

i do and DONT like this. let me explain

current roads are fine as is.
    BUT i dont see an issue with making say ROMAN roads they were the best of their time and many are still around today!!!
    so make easy roads/paths but ALSO let us make real roads that will give us increased speed more so and maybe boost comfort while on it woot woot now that is an idea

Quote Originally Posted by Grass_Ninja View Post
    i do and DONT like this. let me explain

current roads are fine as is.
    BUT i dont see an issue with making say ROMAN roads they were the best of their time and many are still around today!!!
    so make easy roads/paths but ALSO let us make real roads that will give us increased speed more so and maybe boost comfort while on it woot woot now that is an idea
    Than speed on the roads we can make should be slower than the premade ones, but faster than pure ground. And the proper stoned roads should be on par with the premade ones.