Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Draemos View Post
    Not to go too far offthread, but Darkfall is actually an outstanding PvP game. Yes, the control scheme is ackward, but once you get used to it... it really outshines any other MMO for PvP on the market, by an incredibly large margin.

It seriously lacks as far as sandbox tools go, and is ultimately all about PvP combat...which is why I like Xsyon. But for pure PvP , Darkfall is not a "terrible waste of money" in any way, shape, or form.
    i think tnok is just not made for videogames or mmos tbh

Keep in mind; we have the big wipe coming soon. People, like me, are apprehensive “wasting” time skill grinding only to be reset in a few days.

What else is their to do other then the naked pvp jiggalue?

Yeah, It's hard to remember to stay in the starting area sometimes.

But as Kroom said, the wipe is coming and it will be a new start to plan things out more carefully.

I'm yet to be attacked by anyone. I've stumbled across a few players, given them a polite wave and they've waved back and continued with their business!

I guess that's a benefit of being based in the UK - not as many people playing when I'm on and I get to go about my business without too much trouble!

Depends upon your location around the lake too. Couple of wipes ago I found myself to be the (failed) aggressor compared to our neighbors. Had an actual reason too, bottle necking our location. I am assuming it was unknown to the target. On official launch I would have put forth more political effort. I am sure we would still have fought but with more RP fun!