Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    ... For now it be homestead based since we are not enoug to form a clan based tribe yet (smallest form) but are open to any "heavyer" form of roleplayer that does not find a fit in the current larger tribes. if intresed just sent a pm.
    I wish you good luck.

Know, that - when your travels bring you to the western shore of Lake Tahoe - you will always find safety and hospitality at the Brethren of the Seals that have settled in the mountains to the southwest of Sugarpine.

Why would any hardcore role-player Join the Templar Knights who reject people based in OOC relations whit other folks on the game, specifically Role-players
    http://www.templarkx.com/showthread.php?tid=203
    What are you talking about?
    You are taking quotes from our Recruitment thread. In game is all RP...

We are RP/PvP so yeah im not gonna let a spy run around on our forum's are you stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Ikisis View Post
    Check out Templar. Read our thread before apply tho please.
    BTW Gorilla from USSR is with us.
    Ikisis you dont role play, you run around spamming I'm going kill all you Punk @ss's in global

Im not going quote all the other nasty words you like to use.

Quote Originally Posted by wulvgar View Post
    Ikisis you dont role play, you run around spamming I'm going kill all you Punk @ss's in global

Im not going quote all the other nasty words you like to use.
    Lie's

TBH it is kinda hard to roleplay at the moment since everything you say is heard for 5 or 6 zones.

I do like chalres Idea as well about the roaming with a few friends, I didn't want to play this game like that other wise I'd probably join them, but chavoda is right AR is not a hardcore RP guild otherwise I would have contacted you, good luck Trusilver I hope you find the right guild that fits your needs.