Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles_Prince View Post
    I strongly support this. Myself and one other person I met through the forums have teamed up with this idea in mind. It's not an official tribe or guild, but just friends grouping together to survive. Trusilver and Chavoda, we'd love to have you, you guys are welcome to come join us if you'd like. PM me if you have any questions.
    Just letting you Trusilver, that charles, friend and I banded up on a free form basic. meaning will will go to the same zone, drop homesteads and do thing the rp way.
    For now it be homestead based since we are not enoug to form a clan based tribe yet (smallest form) but are open to any "heavyer" form of roleplayer that does not find a fit in the current larger tribes. if intresed just sent a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    ... For now it be homestead based since we are not enoug to form a clan based tribe yet (smallest form) but are open to any "heavyer" form of roleplayer that does not find a fit in the current larger tribes. if intresed just sent a pm.
    I wish you good luck.

Know, that - when your travels bring you to the western shore of Lake Tahoe - you will always find safety and hospitality at the Brethren of the Seals that have settled in the mountains to the southwest of Sugarpine.