OK, have really been loving the actually hiding and sneaking you can do in this game. Laying down behind rocks, blending into scrap piles, sneaking through trees, etc etc. Not talking about the Hide skill, that is useful too, but not what I am talking about.

I also love that you really don't know who someone is, until you get within about one square away. Very lifelike, very unique, most every other game does it different and I love that Xsyon does it right.

Right now, when you get close enough, and select the person next to you, their name shows above their head in black. Simple enough. In the future, if I am evil (and I plan to be) when I am selected, my name will be red. OK, fine. What I am concerned about, is will my name be always floating over my head red, or only when someone is close enough to select me and decides to.

If my ability to use the terrain to hide is hindered by a constant red floating name above my head, I am going to be quite ticked off, just like the good players shouldn't have a green name constantly floating above their heads.

Please, someone that knows clarify.

Bottom-line, if it is always there, then that needs to be changed. Don't take away my fun of hiding in the bushes and behind rocks etc. If they click on me, I can show red, np, but make them have to notice my avatar first, not just see some blazing red name across the field and know to run to their mommies.