Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Group of Friends Looking for a tribe.

Myself and around 5-7 of my friends are looking for a tribe that will take us all in. We did plan making our own tribe but we rather not deal with that this time around. We are looking for a PvP / Trader type tribe. We really don't care if your evil or good as long as you plan on pvping that's fine with us.

If wanna know more toss me a PM. If you have ventrilo we can do that also.

Quote Originally Posted by Xault View Post
    Myself and around 5-7 of my friends are looking for a tribe that will take us all in. We did plan making our own tribe but we rather not deal with that this time around. We are looking for a PvP / Trader type tribe. We really don't care if your evil or good as long as you plan on pvping that's fine with us.

If wanna know more toss me a PM. If you have ventrilo we can do that also.
    Give Templar's Thread a Read.
    Read our Thread before Applying on our forums tho please and thank you.

Link to Thread > http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...Lawful-Evil%29

PM sent to you. =D Hope you like what I have to say.

Alright, thanks for the PM's taking a look over them now. We are still open to other tribes.

PM sent

Alright thanks for the PM everyone, most of you have something we all like and more. Shouldn't take us long to decide on who we think we would fit in best with. If not tonight sometime early tomorrow. We are still taking offers of other tribes, but this won't last much longer. Thanks again.

pandemic tribe is still looking for members!

We have alot of members from EU and some people in our tribe can talk and understand french!
    We are a tribe that stick out for eachother in good and bad times.
    We have experienced pvp'ers and crafters from the beta that can help people with any questions or aid.
    We are a stable vibrant tribe with around 25-30 members.
    We use teamspeak 3 comms.
    And RL comes always first!

If your interested and curious check our website or recruitment thread.
    If you have the time you can also pop into our teamspeak and chat around for a bit!

Goodluck with your choice and have fun playing Xsyon.

Recruitment thread xsyon: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...Pandemic-Tribe
    Pandemic tribe website : http://www.pandemictribe.com/
    teamspeak 3: 208.100.38.254 port:9987

Thanks for all the PM. I'm now waiting on a few things to fall into place and I should be able to let the tribe that we feel that fit us best know very soon. I was hoping I could get it done earlier today but some stuff came up. I'll let all the tribes know whats going on soon as I can, so I'm not wasting anyone time. For now we don't need anymore offers. Thanks again.