Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    No first person limits your view to much. But i think it should be a close 3th person view like in my thread were i suggest it

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...166-The-Camera

Another no vote.

nah, the best way is to let ppl get the view they want.

Am I the only one to be bothered by the current camera views ? I mean, I feel like I'm looking through binoculars all the time (and it's worst in 1st person). Never got this feeling in other third person games.

So I say fix the damn FOV, and no to forced 1st person.

No, and no for a forced closer view as well. Everyone has the option to scroll the view as close as you like, use it if you want to but don't force others to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    It was a good idea that worked well in Darkfall.

Doesn't mean it's a good idea here. One of the worst things about every game is players that want it to be like their last favorite game.
    ^^^ this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    No, and no for a forced closer view as well. Everyone has the option to scroll the view as close as you like, use it if you want to but don't force others to do so.
    It's not that they don't realize they have the option to use 1st person or close 3rd, it's that they know when I don't use that option, I'm harder to sneak up on and give little, memorable gifts of flowers and well-crafted tools to.

The people who want to force this on others only want to do so to facilitate nice surprises, Jadzia, shame on you for ruining it for them!

That's a NO from me. In fact, I'd like a LARGER viewing angle.

Quote Originally Posted by dem1urge View Post
    That's a NO from me. In fact, I'd like a LARGER viewing angle.
    Same.

@ifireallymust: Heh I know, how bad of me lol But anyway, this has been suggested before and Xsyon said it won't happen.

Thats a big fat NOOOOOOOOOO from me as well.... I hate first person view because it not only limiting, but makes me very very very sick i'm not kidding,, I get headaches and i fell like i will vomit every time i play first person.