Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    by all means take my idea and run with it...
    most do.. I'm not going to repost the same ideas as I have in the past and been named a spammer by the anti pvp nerds that don't like me rasing concerns over ill thought out features.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmoonstrike View Post
    I hope not, mouse over a person and they appear red I can understand but a mile off and red I think is BS. I also think the game shouldn't flag a person red if their are no witnesses that make it back to their tribes alive to report it, but a tribe should still be able to flag that person as personal enemy.
    /this

Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    dumb feature.. this game had an exclusive on being able to actually use camoflauge and the surroundings to hide in.. this damn floating crap above te head total negates that effect and will total dumb down combat/ ambushes.

Sure have player names turn a diffren't color when moused over and maybe make mousing over someone show a name from further out... but please a floating symbol over your head???
    /this too

Makes complete sense to NOT have any perma names over ANYONES heads. Mouse over or click when close by (like working now) should be all you get.

Why not have a transparent bubble behind the name and chat box?

Are you kidding me??? This is one of my favorite things. There is absolutely no reason you should be able to see any names, or nametags that give away locations. I love the black font.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmoonstrike View Post
    I hope not, mouse over a person and they appear red I can understand but a mile off and red I think is BS. I also think the game shouldn't flag a person red if their are no witnesses that make it back to their tribes alive to report it, but a tribe should still be able to flag that person as personal enemy.
    Nice ideas, I like them. Also, I too hope they leave the way the name tags are, that ruins so many mmo's for me. I like the unknown.

I do think we shoul dbe able to tag someone further out.. if you actually see them and click them... but a simple mouse over isn't cool.. you could just see a movemeant and mouse over ever inch of a screen until you find them becuase the name pops.. I think thats crappy.

Use some skill actually look for a player hiding.. when you spot them click them exactly where they are hiding to identify them.

Maybe give you a skill or item that would increase range for "look outs"

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    by all means take my idea and run with it...
    most do.. I'm not going to repost the same ideas as I have in the past and been named a spammer by the anti pvp nerds that don't like me rasing concerns over ill thought out features.
    i dont feel this is ANti-pvp as i feel it HELPS non combatants as well as the griefer crowd. so i vote stays same as is NOW maybe add in some color changes with align but nothing else