Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Player floating names color too dark

Don't you think the color is too dark? Almost black. Shouldn't it be white or green/red based on alligment instead of this grey-black color? Is this planned (i think it should be a very easy change)?

I agree with the OP - perm floating names in a game the gives the ability to use terrain & landscape to camo movement is/would be pretty lame.

I would like to see mouseover work farther away tho - especially for friendlies.

IMO mousing over should also give tribe affiliation.

I agree but would like to see the names to return to the current state when hide is in use.

This distance names work is just fine in my opinion for people not in your tribe/homestead, otherwise hiding underwater would fail

However, friendly targets could be given a more friendly distance.

I heard that friendly and neutral will only appear when toggled (maybe perm after you toggle them once idk) and evil players names will show up in red permanently but hiding will hide it I think. Oh and good players will be green too I heard. Nothing on neutral though.

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    I heard that friendly and neutral will only appear when toggled (maybe perm after you toggle them once idk) and evil players names will show up in red permanently but hiding will hide it I think. Oh and good players will be green too I heard. Nothing on neutral though.
    I hope not, mouse over a person and they appear red I can understand but a mile off and red I think is BS. I also think the game shouldn't flag a person red if their are no witnesses that make it back to their tribes alive to report it, but a tribe should still be able to flag that person as personal enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmoonstrike View Post
    I hope not, mouse over a person and they appear red I can understand but a mile off and red I think is BS. I also think the game shouldn't flag a person red if their are no witnesses that make it back to their tribes alive to report it, but a tribe should still be able to flag that person as personal enemy.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    I heard that perma visible red names will be visible for famous evil players not all evil players. IE. Mass Murderers.

dumb feature.. this game had an exclusive on being able to actually use camoflauge and the surroundings to hide in.. this damn floating crap above te head total negates that effect and will total dumb down combat/ ambushes.

Sure have player names turn a diffren't color when moused over and maybe make mousing over someone show a name from further out... but please a floating symbol over your head???

I agree. I would recommend this be moved to the suggestion forum.