Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where are all the Darkfall players at?!

Bought this game awhile back and now that I see it's close to release I'm thinking of giving it a try. Besides lauches are always fun

So who here is from Darkfall?

Quote Originally Posted by Umberto View Post
    Bought this game awhile back and now that I see it's close to release I'm thinking of giving it a try. Besides lauches are always fun

So who here is from Darkfall?
    Whats up Umberto!

I just paid for a 6 month sub for DFO when i got a email for Xsyon and requesting people to get back and start suggesting thing's haven't really been back to Darkfall since.

Good to see you giving it a try Umberto. Anything in the sandbox realm I'll take a stab at. Hows DF? Was thinking of re-subbing once they have their major update...

Quote Originally Posted by rippertm View Post
    Good to see you giving it a try Umberto. Anything in the sandbox realm I'll take a stab at. Hows DF? Was thinking of re-subbing once they have their major update...
    It's still fun, but very stale atm. The population is the lowest it's been in awhile. People are just waiting for the new expac, and that will basically decide if DF lives or not. It has so much potential so I hope it's gonna be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Umberto View Post
    It's still fun, but very stale atm. The population is the lowest it's been in awhile. People are just waiting for the new expac, and that will basically decide if DF lives or not. It has so much potential so I hope it's gonna be good.
    yeah, this.
    The game will either get back at full pop like launch, or die.

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire5 View Post
    DF is dead bro.
    Oh shit Bearo has come to Xsyon to rise from the shadows O_o

EU is active, atleast you can find fights. Could be more ofc but many play rift or other games.

Hopefully the Xpac brings back the glory time of archery and territorial control

Cool umberto is here too. First post on the xsyon boards here. I'm a die hard df fan but, if this expan doesn't change things, im probably coming here for good. Not yet ready to preorder this game and all that just yet. I just found out about this game, like, yesterday, but ive been reading a lot about it since then, and it looks really promising. Although i did wince a little at reading about safe zones, im glad they plan on taking them out later.