Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ya, Headstarts are just marketing. For the most part, any "headstart" of any recent MMO is more or less just the launch.

I'm not sure what anyone thinks they'd get done from day 5-14 of a headstart that they didn't get done by day 3 or 4.

The main reason why I pre-ordered was to get in during beta. That's the "headstart" I wanted...

I don't care much for the 'headstart' as in starting before other people. I care about the 2 weeks we were promised. We get shafted and only have a couple of days instead of the 14. And to all the flamers saying 'you could've played for the last couple of weeks' I say: barely with the failed softlaunch, the lag, the crashes, the rollbacks and the downtime. I'm talking about having my 2 weeks AFTER softlaunch and BEFORE official launch. It's poof GONE in the air, filled with clouds of false promises.

I think we should get another 2 weeks of free gaming or get our money back.

Some of us still dont see that we paid for 2,5 month instead of 2 months and 2 days.

Paying early gave us early access.
    Paying 40 dollars gave us 2 months of free gaming.
    We didn't necessarily pay for 2 weeks.

I am pretty sure after the initial launch, and subsequent failure, there was an update saying they would add 2 weeks to our gametime

All the two weeks were was basically access before official launch. When that got pushed back we got a couple more weeks access until official launch. We didn't 'pay' for those two weeks, we payed for the game. On top of that we are getting to play the game for free for two months AFTER official launch. We're getting a pretty fair shake in the end.

we got an extra 2 weeks free playtime.... what more do ya want to get?

QQ 4u

Yeah, the devs will credit 2 weeks on top of our 2 months of free gametime so we get 2.5 months of free gametime now.

Now I get it. I thought we are not getin another 2 weeks.