Any of you street-wise shitbags got a survey of what Tribes and Alliances seem most likely not to wash out in a week or two of the game? Who are the biggest carebears? Who are the biggest griefers? Who're the most experienced PvP clans?

So far all I've gleaned from the grapevine is this stuff, tell me how I'm doin':
Hopi- a big tribe, mostly focused on PvE, no previous experience, lots of carebear-type members (is it a "zerg clan" or just some benign carebear fest?)
TGM- alliance of some various inexperienced clans that are self-important and living in fantasy? that's my take on it, don't know much.
Apache- some semi-carebear startup tribe that's somewhat small. they seem kind of cool but a little green (and seems like they want to nut cup a lot)

I've yet to see any real commitment towards conquest-oriented clans though. Is most of the political scene around here occupied by a sense of PvP vs. PvE players? Seems like most of the community is all cryfaced about one of the two of those labels. It just seems to me that there's no real organization at all, it's just a chaotic shitfest that'll boil down to "griefers" vs "carebears" with lots of chest thumping and pissing contests.

I mean, I'm fine with that... but it just seems weird. Am I missing something big here, or are the clan politics around here just plain dead? Seems like the PvE crowd outnumbers the PvP crowd 2:1, and they just want to play house.