Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Make water a gathering resource.

So we can put it into our containers and not be force to run to a stream

I imagine come release players will be traveling long distances through unknown terrain in order to hunt animals or players.

It seems like this would be a pretty easy addition dont you think? Gathering water like we gather stones from the shore.

There used to be a Native American tribe that lived in Arizona. Their land was rather far from the nearest water source, so eventually they constructed buckets out of clay. But instead of using them to transport water, they put them on their heads. They died out after most of them blindly wandered off the surrounding cliffs.

yes all we would need is say animal skin to craft a small water satchel

I expect some kind of containers will be coming with cooking - how else will we store our pickles?

when the GM was asking us to terraform for lag testing I asked if we would get canteens and they said yes very soon.

Maybe water is supposed to be a valuable resource that people are meant to live near.

We dont have to roleplay every element of the game, some serve balance purposes.

I agree, we should be able to gather water.

So ah... what are the buckets for then? I figured they were to collect water heh.. I know they have to be used for something, as a toolmaker I got requests to build some for people

Quote Originally Posted by randomt View Post
    So ah... what are the buckets for then? I figured they were to collect water heh.. I know they have to be used for something, as a toolmaker I got requests to build some for people
    I believe they are used to make mortar, for Masonry.

I believe a crafted canteen or something is being put in place shorty