Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Re:PvP vs. PK and some general impressions

necoo wrote:
    is it just me or is this thread pointlessly long... i mean if everyone stopped repeating what was already said this thread would be half its size
    It would certainly be shorter if you stopped posting those types of responses.

necoo wrote:
    is it just me or is this thread pointlessly long... i mean if everyone stopped repeating what was already said this thread would be half its size
    you mean only 25 pages instead of 50? :laugh:

JCatano wrote:
    VowOfSilence wrote:
    JCatano wrote:
    Still waiting for you to show me where he said:

"PvP will be rare."

Not PK, but... PvP. (Even though PK doesn't equate to "griefing" to me like it does to you. PK simply = Player Killer, which all PvP'ers do.)
    What's the difference then? Not saying there isn't any, people just define it in various ways.
    I'm using Jadzia's definition of PK. She thinks all "PK'ers" are teens who are angry at the world and only out to ruin her tree-chopping. She is now using PK and PvP as interchangeable phrases with regard to grief-style gameplay.
    Gosh. I've never said that. I said RANDOM PKers are people who are frustrated in real life, and they want to let out their frustrations on other players, or want to feel big that way. And I gave you an example about a random, totally meaningless PK...I won't repeat it again.

About the other questions, its really not my fault if you can't read.

sisler86 wrote:
    necoo wrote:
    most likely.... about half way through the thread people stopped saying new things and just repeated what was already said

see like the guy above me with the "what i said" crap

necoo wrote:
    sisler86 wrote:
    necoo wrote:
    most likely.... about half way through the thread people stopped saying new things and just repeated what was already said

see like the guy above me with the "what i said" crap
    I love how this thread is so long that people are demanding links to things that were said on this very thread. :laugh:

necoo wrote:
    I think you are absolutely right, but you know, JCatano can't understand things for the first read, so he keeps bringing up things again and again :unsure: We all have to be patient...but I'm running out of patiency for sure :side:

Jadzia wrote:
    JCatano wrote:
    VowOfSilence wrote:
    JCatano wrote:

"PvP will be rare."

Not PK, but... PvP. (Even though PK doesn't equate to "griefing" to me like it does to you. PK simply = Player Killer, which all PvP'ers do.)
    What's the difference then? Not saying there isn't any, people just define it in various ways.
    I'm using Jadzia's definition of PK. She thinks all "PK'ers" are teens who are angry at the world and only out to ruin her tree-chopping. She is now using PK and PvP as interchangeable phrases with regard to grief-style gameplay.
    Gosh. I've never said that. I said RANDOM PKers are people who are frustrated in real life, and they want to let out their frustrations on other players, or want to feel big that way. And I gave you an example about a random, totally meaningless PK...I won't repeat it again.

So, in other words... He never said PvP was going to be rare, correct? I asked you to show me. I've looked through your "look at the posts" requests. I haven't seen anything, except that he doesn't want mindless ganking.

JCatano wrote:
    Jadzia wrote:
    JCatano wrote:
    VowOfSilence wrote:
    JCatano wrote:

"PvP will be rare."

So, in other words... He never said PvP was going to be rare, correct? I asked you to show me. I've looked through your "look at the posts" requests. I haven't seen anything, except that he doesn't want mindless ganking.
    Ok. This is really the last time. I have always said I have no problem with meaningful PvP, I have problem with random PKing and ganking. And Xsyon said he wants to keep random PKing RAAAAAAAAAAAAARE !
    I'm a very patient person but you really put my patience to the test lol :laugh:

Jadzia wrote:

I can tell you whats going to stop you PKing me or anyone others all the time...its the developer, who stated he wants the PvP to be RARE.
    Jadzia wrote:

Ok. This is really the last time. I have always said I have no problem with meaningful PvP, I have problem with random PKing and ganking. And Xsyon said he wants to keep random PKing RAAAAAAAAAAAAARE !

I'm a very patient person but you really put my patience to the test lol :laugh:
    Maybe you just like to switch around terms when it fits your mean.

i will gladly randomly pk you because well i am just that frustrated IRL grrr!

how should we call the folks that play those games only for friendship and crafting? jobless people with no friends? comon now