Page 54 of 77 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Re:PvP vs. PK and some general impressions

Palo god wrote:
    Freaking hippies and their free love and pseudo wisdom.
    lol

I will make sure I avoid the world of Xsyon.

Kyrmius wrote:
    Palo god wrote:
    lol

Don't worry about him, we have trolls here, just like you will find in about any open forum.

Kitsume wrote:
    Kyrmius wrote:
    Palo god wrote:
    lol

Don't worry about him, we have trolls here, just like you will find in about any open forum.
    Someone needs to make a sand box version of hello kitty online for Kyrmius.

Palo god wrote:
    Kitsume wrote:
    Kyrmius wrote:
    Palo god wrote:
    lol

Someone needs to make a sand box version of hello kitty online for Kyrmius.
    Not necessarily as a post-apocalyptic pve sandboxy game already exists; Fallen Earth.

Kyrmius wrote:
    Palo god wrote:
    lol

I wouldn't let some of these others players on here ruin your experience. Not all players in this community are focused on PvP. In fact, there are several tribes like Nomads of Xsyon or Hopi that are primarily peaceful tribes. If you do decide to give the game a try, you should check one of us out. NoX would love to have someone like you as an addition and you'd never have to PvP if you do not wish to.

sisler86 wrote:
    Kyrmius wrote:
    Palo god wrote:
    lol

I wouldn't let some of these others players on here ruin your experience. Not all players in this community are focused on PvP. In fact, there are several tribes like Nomads of Xsyon or Hopi that are primarily peaceful tribes. If you do decide to give the game a try, you should check one of us out. NoX would love to have someone like you as an addition and you'd never have to PvP if you do not wish to.
    Yeah, but don't lie. All you carebear tribes will eventually fall to the power of my massive hammer of justice force x22

Crunch wrote:
    sisler86 wrote:
    Kyrmius wrote:
    Palo god wrote:
    lol

Yeah, but don't lie. All you carebear tribes will eventually fall to the power of my massive hammer of justice force x22
    You really think that a tribe focused solely on crafting and and progression isn't going to be prepared for a fight?

If anything we'll all leave before we are taken over.

sisler86 wrote:
    Crunch wrote:
    sisler86 wrote:
    Kyrmius wrote:
    Palo god wrote:
    lol

You really think that a tribe focused solely on crafting and and progression isn't going to be prepared for a fight?

You mean you'll notice the downfall rising and say you just want to quit before it gets rough? yeah, it's been done,

Crunch wrote:
    sisler86 wrote:
    Crunch wrote:
    sisler86 wrote:
    Kyrmius wrote:
    Palo god wrote:
    lol

You mean you'll notice the downfall rising and say you just want to quit before it gets rough? yeah, it's been done,
    lol, that's not quite what I meant, no.

1. PvP's and Non-PvP's do not play well
    2. Non-PvP's get tired of being dragged into PvP and leave because they are not having fun.
    3. PvP's get bored because the game feels empty without the Non-PvP's
    4. Game fails

It's the old "yet another failed attempt at a sandbox" routine.

sisler86 wrote:
    Crunch wrote:
    sisler86 wrote:
    Crunch wrote:
    sisler86 wrote:
    Kyrmius wrote:
    Palo god wrote:
    lol

lol, that's not quite what I meant, no.

1. PvP's and Non-PvP's do not play well
    2. Non-PvP's get tired of being dragged into PvP and leave because they are not having fun.
    3. PvP's get bored because the game feels empty without the Non-PvP's
    4. Game fails

It's the old "yet another failed attempt at a sandbox" routine.
    EVE isn't having any problems.