Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    the way global agenda works, is any alts you have carry the same name... so you can have a crafter and a pvp alt, but both characters are actually one and the same, but do not share skills or items, but do share tribe affiliation. works very welll for that game and is balanced. every action should have consequences, and alts in a game like this could lead to disaster fast... yet at the same time, allow for people to try different aspecs of the game. Hope this happens.

Hi there,

I'm more for the only one character per account option. It was nice in SWG, and it fits well with Xsyon universe, in my opinion of course.

- "Bonus", the ones who want a second toon pay a second account and incread Notorious Game's found.
    - "Malus", the ones who cannot afford more than one account will be "weaker".

Quote Originally Posted by bankerandrew View Post
    the way global agenda works, is any alts you have carry the same name... so you can have a crafter and a pvp alt, but both characters are actually one and the same, but do not share skills or items, but do share tribe affiliation. works very welll for that game and is balanced. every action should have consequences, and alts in a game like this could lead to disaster fast... yet at the same time, allow for people to try different aspecs of the game. Hope this happens.
    This can be done by one character as well if its implemented properly. Like your character is a master crafter but only if he wears the proper outfit, and he can only PvP in a different armor. These armors should be heavy enough so that you wouldn't be able to carry them around in your inventory just for incase, but you would be forced to go home to change.

This game is designed in a way that you should never need more than one character. Aside from the exploitation of having a bunch alts, the game is skill-based, not class-based. And, because skills decrease over time, having ALTs would be stupid, as it would be almost impossible to keep them all maintained over time. The skill system allows for players to change the way they want to play at any time. If I start as a woodcrafter and then want to switch to bonecrafting... all I have to do is pick up some bones and start doing it. I don't need to roll another character who starts with bonecrafting.

I say... 1 character per server. The game design makes it so you aren't forced to play a specific way based on your initial choices.

Having skill decay while off line is bad. It hirts people who can't play as often. THey are already at a disadvantage from lack of play time.

Please I beg you Dev!! ONLY make 1 Character slot only!!

You see why SWG was so success because their straight 1 character slot makes everyone works together, plus if this game so heavily align to Good or Evil, we don't want another spy around.

That is also the reason I hate EVE Online! I made alts there to just look at a price to sell in different universe. Not realistic at all and meaningless!

Please only few days before the wipe!! And hope you take the decision to give us ONLY one character slot! Or then will totally ruin the gameplay in this game!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dolmong View Post
    Please I beg you Dev!! ONLY make 1 Character slot only!!

You see why SWG was so success because their straight 1 character slot makes everyone works together, plus if this game so heavily align to Good or Evil, we don't want another spy around.

That is also the reason I hate EVE Online! I made alts there to just look at a price to sell in different universe. Not realistic at all and meaningless!

Please only few days before the wipe!! And hope you take the decision to give us ONLY one character slot! Or then will totally ruin the gameplay in this game!

Thanks!
    There will be only 1 character per account, they decided it a long time ago.

I completely agree. I would really like multiple characters. It just adds so much flexibility to your game style and you could potentially be a part of multiple tribes with the same alignment, focusing on different crafts.

Having multiple characters ruins immersion into the world in my opinion, plus if you can do whatever you want with a single character there is no reason to want to make another one. Plus it is a great marketing situation for Xsyon for if someone messes up their reputation they need to repurchase to get a new character.

Xsyon will only support one character per account. This is at least the plan going forward.