Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I like the quest feature as well..

I like being helpful also but I do not see how giving everything away for free is going to promote our new economy. I watched zone chat as some guy gave away every single thing he made in toolcrafting for hours. I could not stop and think about launch and hoping this guy stops that or else everyone hoping to trade in the area will be hurt by Mr Helpful.

At the very least you can trade for foraged food, fish, twigs or grass. That would be more helpful to everyone in your area in the long run and also add some fun!

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Tandarie View Post
    ...I like being helpful also but I do not see how giving everything away for free is going to promote our new economy. I watched zone chat as some guy gave away every single thing he made in toolcrafting for hours. I could not stop and think about launch and hoping this guy stops that or else everyone hoping to trade in the area will be hurt by Mr Helpful...
    I think that your point is very valid, however I can't see the issue in giving away stuff that you are just grinding for the sake of skilling up. I mean, it's going to be junk quality anyway so it won't be something that the recipient is going to want to hang onto long term. In fact, maybe then they'll want to come back and barter for the good stuff from that nice guy, Mr Helpful. Just a thought.